This USB PS/2 card allows you to connect two PS/2 devices, such as a keyboard and mouse, to an internal USB port on your desktop computer. This product lets you use your PS/2 keyboard and mouse as USB Plug-n-Play human interface devices (HID). Two PS/2 devices can be used simultaneously. You can also hot-plug and unplug the PS/2 devices without rebooting the system.
• 2 x PS/2 Port (Keyboard and Mouse)
• USB 2.0 full speed (12Mbps) and USB HID specification Rev 1.1 compliant
• Fully Plug-n-Play compatible
• Support Device Hot Plug
• USB Bus-Powered
• USB pin header and USB-A connector (shared)
• Support UHCI & OHCI specification
• Suppport Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista, Linux, Mac OS, Netware 4.11, 5.0, HP Unix.